- T-Bone, Rump or Scotch fillet
- Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Marinate steaks for 30 minutes (as per marinade directions) (or overnight for more tender meat).
- Remove from marinade and pat dry with paper towels
- Preheat to 230C for 10 minutes with lightly oiled high rack in place
- Place steaks on high rack and cook for 5-7 minutes, turn and cook on other side for another 5-7 minutes (adjust time to suit your taste and thickness of steak).
Option: Baste meat with marinade 2 minutes before finishing to glaze by cooking quickly on each side at end. Careful not to burn marinade.
Preparation time: 5 minutes (plus 30min / 24 hr marinade time)
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Temperature: Set oven on 230°C