- 1kg Roast Pork
- Prepare pork skin by scoring in a lattice pattern.
- Rub vinegar then salt onto pork skin.
- Preheat at 230C.
- Cook pork for 30 minutes, scored skin up.
- Reduce temperature to 180C, turn roast and cook for a further 40 minutes.
- To finish with great crackling, increase temperature to 230C again and turn meat skin side up and cook for a further 10 minutes until desired crispness of crackling.
Note: A meat thermometer provides a guidance on time.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 80-90 minutes
Temperature: Set oven on 230°C
Bottom of bowl