- A packet of frozen potato chips
- Oil spray (optional)
Method One (Air Fry Barrel)
- Add about 300g of chips and cook for 20-25 minutes or until your desired crispness.
Method Two (bottom of bowl)
- Spray bottom of bowl with oil and preheat oven 230C
- Spread chips (500g) on bottom of bowl
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, as per packet instructions or until golden brown
- As an option, shuffle the chips half way through cooking.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
Temperature: Set oven on 230°C
Bottom of bowl or air fry barrel