- 1 1/2 kg leg of lamb (bone in)
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Trim the lamb if necessary and puncture the leg with a sharp paring knife so you can insert slices of garlic cut the garlic into thin slices/wedges and push into the holes. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
- Cook lamb for 20 minutes reduce temperature to 180C and cook for a further 90 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Vegetables (potatoes, pumpkin etc) can be roasted around lamb over last 35-45 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 110 minutes
Temperature: Set oven on 230C (20min), 180C (90min)