- 4 Thin Sausages
- 3 Eggs in ramekins (seasoned)
- 3 Lamb Cutlets
- 4 Rashers of Bacon
- 1 Tomato (halved and seasoned)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the low rack in your EasyCook and add the bacon, chops and tomatoes, then add the high rack and place sausages on top, leaving room for the eggs.
- Close the lid and put your EasyCook oven on 180°C, and cook for 10 minutes. Open the lid and add the eggs and cook for a further 4-6 minutes.
- When finished, serve up and enjoy.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Temperature: Set oven on 180°C
High & Low Rack