- 2 x Salmon Fish Fillets (or other firm fish fillet)
- ¼ cup soy sauce,
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice,
- 2 tbs vegetable oil.
- Mix marinade ingredients in bowl, add salmon fillets to marinate for 30 minutes (don’t over marinate fish).
- Remove from marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat to 230C for 5 minutes with lightly oiled high rack in place
- Place fillets on high rack and cook for 8-12 minutes or until fish starts to flake.
Option: Baste fish with marinade 1 minute before finishing to glaze. Being careful not to burn marinade.
Preparation time: 5 minutes (plus 30min)
Cooking Time: 8-12 minutes
Temperature: Set oven on 230°C